Costa Terrace Restaurant
Costa Terrace RestaurantRESERVE
- A restaurant offering panoramic window views of the Ocean, the most beautiful restaurant Ocean view in Saipan. In addition to the buffet, the a la carte menu offers a range of selections from Japanese to Western dishes. With an open outdoor terrace, you can enjoy your meal outdoor in the cool breeze from the open space.
- Location :
- Hotel lobby and poolside
- Opening hours
- Breakfast buffet & Ala carte) : 07:00-10:00
- Theme lunch buffet (mon-sat)) : 11:00-14:00
- Sunday brunch buffet : 11:00-14:00
- Theme nights buffet : 18:00-21:30
- Seating capacity :
- 100 seats
- MAKE RESERVATION: RESERVE ON LINE
- Breakfast buffet Adult $25 / Children (ages 6-11) $12
- Lunch buffet Adult $22 / Children (ages 6-11) $11
- Theme night buffet※ Adult $35 / Children (ages 6-11) $17
※ Theme Buffet; Tuesday & friday is Seafood night, and Saturdays is Steak night.
|Day of the week||Theme||Description|
|Monday||Chinese||Chinese Hot Pot (seafood, pork or beef), Hot and Sour Soup,
Clams with Chili and Ginger, Mapo Tofu, Crispy Fried Noodles, Chinese Cold Cuts Platter
|Tuesday||Southeast Asian||Singapore Noddle Salad, Indonesias Gado gado, Ensaladang Pilipino, Vietnamese Apple and chicken salad, BBQ live station, Thit Kho (Vietnamese caramelized pork}, Beef “Kaldereta”, Hainanaise Chicken Rice, and many more. .|
|Wednesday||Korean||Korean Noodle Station, Bimbimbap, Kalbi Jim, Korean Hot Chicken Wings,
Nokcha Cake, Rice Cake, Kimchee.
|Thursday||Local Saipan||Barbecue Station, Red Rice, Chicken Kelaguen, Chalakilis Soup,
Bistek Babui, Kadun Pika, Apigigi, Fish Escabeche.
|Friday||Japanese||Shabu Shabu, Beef Curry, Green Tea Cake, Katsune, Tsukune,
Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura, Futomaki and Inariko Sushi, Cold Soba. etc.
|Saturday||International||Beef Rendang, Breaded Fish with Tartar Sauce, Hawaiian Pork Stew,
Roast Chicken with Lychees, Corn Soup, Broccoli and Crabmeat Salad. etc.
Traditional Caesar Salad
Tossed Garden Greens
Fresh Spring Rolls
Monster Beef Burger
Cajun Spiced Mahi-Mahi
Pulled Pork Slider
Philadelphia Cheese Steak
Club House Sandwich
Fresh Salmon Lasagna
Angel Hair with Tomato and Crabmeat
Classic French Onion
Cream of Celery with Brie Cheese
Angus Beef Tenderloin Steak
Angus Sirloin Steak
Japanese Beef Curry
Cajun Spiced Tilapia Fillet
Jamaican Spiced Cornish Hen
Green Tea “Tiramisu”
Ice Cream “Tempura”
Assorted Seasonal Fruits Platter
- - All rates are subject to 10% service charge will be added.
- - There may be variations of menu offer depending on the availability of product supply.
- - Pricing are subject to change depending on local circumstances.